We have decided to make a list of the top 10 Best Loan Apps Without Debit Card In Nigeria. Individuals and organizations in Nigeria can use these loan applications to get fast cash offers.
Nigerians have complained a lot about lending apps and loan sharks illegally withdrawing their money because their ATM cards are stored on their system.
Others require a security deposit to be deducted straight from consumers’ ATM cards prior to loan approval, and then refuse to lend them the money.
As a result, we decided to compile a list of the top ten lending apps in Nigeria that do not require ATM cards.
The current economic slump and corporate crisis around the country have made meeting financial responsibilities extremely tough if you don’t have access to immediate cash lending for emergencies when you need it, especially if payday is still a long way off.
However, we are now bringing Nigerians the top 10 loan apps that can approve them for a fast loan credit without the use of an ATM card. These loan applications have a good reputation, but they don’t make their borrowers feel bad or put them in danger.
Top loan apps without ATM Card in Nigeria 2022
In Nigeria 2022, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 loan applications that don’t require an ATM card. Following each review are links to the apps on the Google Play Store and, in some cases, the App Store for iOS users, as well as the platforms’ websites.
- Branch loan app
- Aella loan app
- Quick Credit loan app
- FairMoney loan app
- Umba loan app
- Renmoney loan app
- OKash loan app
- GTB Quick Credit loan app
- Money in Minutes loan app
- Quick Check loan app
- Apply For Quick Loans ONLY From These Top 15 Lending Apps In Nigeria
- Top 5 Best Fast Cash Online Loans For Bad Credit And Payday 2022
- Top 20 Loan Defaulters In Nigeria 2022
- BorrowNow: Top Online Loan Apps Without Documents 2022
- FairMoney: Quick Online Loan Apps Without Collateral 2022
1. Branch Loan App
Branch is the world’s most popular digital lending app for personal and company finance, and it’s also the top on our list of loan applications that don’t require an ATM card. People in Nigeria can use the Branch app to acquire a rapid loan up to 500,000 without needing an ATM card, as well as free money transfers and investment yields of 20% each year.
Branch has offices in Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria; Mumbai, India; and San Francisco, California; however, it only works in India, Kenya, Tanzania, and Nigeria at the time.
Branch does not currently offer customer service over the phone or in person. Customers are encouraged to send them messages via the app at any moment, and they guarantee to assist them in resolving any issues they may have.
Features of Branch
Branch’s digital loan procedure is tailored to the borrower’s needs and aimed to assist him or her in growing. As your credit with Branch improves, you’ll be able to borrow more money. Branch, unlike other loan applications, does not require you to jump through hoops or fill out paperwork, and as previously said, you do not need to provide your ATM card. Simply use the Branch app to apply, and you’ll be accepted in less than 24 hours.
There are no hidden costs or surprises.
According to the app, the Branch loan app does not charge late fees or rollover costs, nor does it place restrictions on how you spend your money, and their customer support team is available 24/7.
What Does It Take To Get A Branch Loan?
The application process is straightforward; all you need is your phone number or Facebook account, as well as your bank verification number (BVN) and bank account number. They’ll also want for access to your phone’s data in order to establish your credit score.
To download the app from Google Play Store and apply for your instant loan, CLICK HERE.
2. Aella Credit Loan App
In 2022, Aella Credit is a top digital lender and one of the few lending apps in Nigeria that provides credit without requiring the submission of ATM card information. Borrowing quick loans and getting instant cash for yourself or your business should be simple with this software. It shouldn’t be difficult to obtain a loan to invest, expand your production capacity, pay your expenses, or obtain more working capital for your company. All of this is available at the touch of a button with Aella.
“You deserve basic, uncomplicated things that truly function,” Aella says, adding that they make borrowing, investing, paying bills, and insuring one’s health “very simple.”
- Branch Loan App in Kenya: How to Install & Get Loan Fast in 2022
- 10 Best Instant Loan Apps In Nigeria For Students 2022
- How can i Get a Personal Loan if i Have a Bad Credit Score?
- How To Stop Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contacts In Nigeria
- Top 20 Loan Apps That Call Your Contacts In Nigeria
What is the Aella Credit Loan App and How Does It Work?
1. Aella is a digital lending app that you can download.
From the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, get the Aella Credit app.
2. Make a user account.
Fill out your information in under a minute and submit for a speedy evaluation.
3. Make changes to your profile.
Fill in the blanks on your profile with responses to simple questions about yourself.
4. Examine Your Eligibility
To see the amount of money you are entitled to borrow in seconds, click the “Check Eligibility” button.
5. Request a loan
In 5 minutes or less, loans will be issued to your supplied account.
6. Money will be deposited into your bank account.
Loans can be repaid using the App or by transferring funds straight to your personal bank account. Improve your credit score to be eligible for larger loans.
You can download Aella app on Google Play Store by clicking here.
You can download Aella app on App Store by clicking here.
3. Quick Credit Loan App
Quick Credit is a loan app available on Google Play that aims to provide Nigerian mobile users with easy loans ranging from N1,500 to N50,000. To apply for a Quick Credit loan, you do not need an ATM CARD.
Users can receive eligible loan products with few steps and minimum documents through an entirely online process. The loan money will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account as soon as it is approved.
- You can download Quick Credit loan app on Google Play Store by clicking here.
- To download the app on Apple Store for iOS devices, CLICK HERE.
4. FairMoney Loan App
FairMoney is a leading digital lender and one of the few lending apps that does not require an ATM card and provide credit to users immediately after their application is approved. In Nigeria, it also functions as a significant digital bank.
Over 3 million people have used FairMoney for rapid online loans in the previous four years.
The loan amounts range from $1,500 to $1,000,000, with repayment durations ranging from 61 to 18 months and monthly interest rates ranging from 2.5 to 30%. (APRs from 30 percent to 260 percent )
FEATURES OF A FAIRMONEY LOAN APP
1. Amounts ranging from $1,500 to $1,000,000 are available.
2. Periods of repayment range from 61 days to 18 months.
3. APR ranging from 30% to 260 percent every year
4. For early repayments, interest savings of up to 90% are available.
5. There are no hidden costs.
The FairMoney app is now much more than a loan app. The platform owns a Microfinance bank that has been properly licensed by the Nigerian Central Bank. As a result, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation insures all of your deposits (NDIC).
You can do the following with the FairMoney Loan app:
– Get a bank account number and use it to receive money in Nigeria from anyone.
– Make a deposit into your account.
– Send money for free to any bank account
– Apply for a loan and get it right away.
– Take care of your bills
- You can download the FairMoney app on Google Play Store by clicking here
- To visit FairMoney website CLICK HERE.
5. Umba Loan App
In Nigeria 2022, Umba is another lending app that allows users to apply for, withdraw, and repay loans immediately from their smartphone or desktop computer without the use of an ATM card. The loan platform claims that after an individual has been vetted, it may make lending decisions based on an assigned risk rating.
The Umba app is available on Google Play and does not demand any collateral or documentation in order to obtain a rapid loan.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UMBA QUICK LOAN
HOW DO I GET A UMBA QUICK LOAN?
1. Make a user account.
2. In a matter of seconds, apply
3. Obtain an Umba Loan
4. When you repay a loan on time, your loan limit is increased.
UMBA QUICK LOAN APP FEATURES
1. You may take control of your budget with an Umba fast loan. The Umba app allows you to apply for credit on the move and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. There is no need for documentation, collateral, or office visits.
3. You can send money directly from your Umba loan to your M-Pesa account, merchants, or utility providers.
4. There are no late fines or rollover fees.
5. As you repay your loans, you’ll have access to larger loans, cheaper costs, and more flexible payment options.
6. Loans are rapidly authorized and disbursed.
To download the umba app on Google Play Store, CLICK HERE.
6. RENMONEY LOAN APP
Renmoney is one of the top 10 lending apps in Nigeria without an ATM card in 2022, according to our ranking. The digital lender is run by a group of technology and finance enthusiasts who are dedicated to ensuring that Nigerians have access to financial services.
Renmoney’s digital platform claims to be Nigeria’s most convenient lending rapid loan firm, providing exceptional customer service. It does not harass or intimidate its consumers, and it provides exceptional customer service.
You can apply for a convenient loan with Renmoney to address demands such as expanding your small business, upgrading your home, purchasing a new automobile, paying rent, school fees, and medical expenditures, among others.
7. OKash Loan App
Okash is one of the most popular loan applications in Nigeria 2022, and it allows you to get credit anytime, anywhere in the country.
Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited manages the Okash platform, which is handy for Nigerian mobile customers. OKash satisfies consumers’ financial needs entirely online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The loan amount is deposited to the applicant’s bank account when the application process is completed in a few steps with little documentation.
The repayment period varies from 91 to 365 days.
Amount of loan: NGN 3,000 to NGN 500,000
Interest rates range from 0.1 percent to one percent.
On a daily basis, they determine their interest rate. Interest rates range from 36.5 percent to 360 percent per year.
One-time charges for origination fees range from NGN 1,229 to NGN 6,000.
What’s the deal with OKash Loan App? Why Choose OKash?
1. You can apply for a loan based on your credit score. There are no deposits or guarantees required.
2. Up to NGN500,000 is available. Make a deposit into your bank account.
3. A computerized and paperless process on your mobile device. All of the steps can be completed entirely online.
4. Without your permission, we do not share your information with any other parties. With us, your information is completely secure.
5. Don’t be concerned about forgetting to pay. We’ll send you texts as a reminder.
How does it OKash Loan App work?
1. Download and install the OKash APP from the Google Play Store.
2. Create a user account.
3. Choose the product for which you want to apply.
4. Fill out the application’s basic information, then submit it.
5. You may receive a call for verification after submitting your application. The final application result will be displayed in the APP, and you will be notified through SMS if your application is approved.
6. After the loan has been approved, you must e-sign the loan agreement.
7. The authorized loan amount will be deposited into your account shortly after the E-sign, and you will receive an SMS message.
1. Nigerian citizen.
2. Between the ages of 20 and 55.
3. A monthly income source.
OKash Loan App Contact Address
Email address for customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
(+234)08097755512,08097755514; Customer Service Hotline: (+234)08097755512,08097755514; Customer Service Hotline: (+234)0809
Japaul House, Plot 8 Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Way, Central Business District, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, Room 301
You can download the Okash app on Google Play Store by clicking here
8. GTB Quick Credit
Gtbank Quick Credit is the bank’s digital lending facility, where account users can request for a loan and receive immediate cash ranging from N10,000 to N5 million. It’s one of many loan apps that don’t require an ATM card. Whether you are employed or self-employed, the Quick Credit loan scheme allows you to acquire the money you need right away and pay it back over a period of 6 to 12 months. You don’t need a guarantor or collateral, and you don’t have to give your ATM card information.
GTB Quick Credit offers financing up to N5 million at a monthly interest rate of 1.5 percent with no hidden fees.
GTBANK QUICK CREDIT FEATURES
Up to N500,000 – N5,000,000
Repayment plan that is spread out over 6–12 months.
At a monthly interest rate of 1.5 percent
HOW TO APPLY FOR QUICK CREDIT LOAN
By dialing *737*51*51#, you can request QuickCredit right now.
QuickCredit can be accessed through all GTBank online and mobile banking channels (Internet Banking, GTWorld and GTBank Mobile App)
APPROVAL CONDITIONS FOR QUICK CREDIT LOAN
A minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 is required, or a net monthly wage of N10,000 is required.
The customer cannot have a history of bad checks.
Customer’s credit records must be satisfactory.
There must be no outstanding debts for the customer.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GTB QUICK CREDIT
1. What is QuickCredit and how does it work?
QuickCredit is a short-term credit that is available to both salaried and non-salaried account members.
2. What is the smallest amount of money you can borrow?
3. What is the greatest amount of money you can borrow?
Salary earners would receive N5 million, while non-salary earners will receive N500,000.
4. What is QuickCredit’s maximum tenor?
6–12 month period
5. If I use/apply for QuickCredit, what interest rate would I be charged?
Monthly growth of 1.5 percent
6. What are the other costs associated with QuickCredit?
There are no hidden fees. There are no management fees.
7. How can I apply for a QuickCredit loan?
Banking on the Internet
App for Mobile Banking
8. Is there a minimum and maximum age requirement for participation?
Yes, the applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of loan application and no more than 59 years old at the time of loan maturity.
9. Is it possible to apply for QuickCredit if I already have a loan with another bank on the Remita platform?
Yes, you certainly can.
10. How much time does it take to get QuickCredit?
After a successful application, Quick Credit will be available right away.
To read more about GTB Quick Credit, CLICK HERE.
9. Money in Minutes Loan App
Money in Minutes is a loan application that may be completed in minutes.
Money In Minutes is one of our finest loan applications without an ATM card, and it’s run by MIM Finance Company, a UK-based lending network with locations on three continents and Nigeria’s first credit membership that provides fast cash.
For over twenty (20) years, the organization code named MIM Finance Company has been allowing lives and enterprises through swift online loans and other relevant business help.
Money In Minutes has distributed over $10 billion in the last two decades and is in a position to assist individuals and businesses in growing. “Affordable and stress-free finance should not be reserved for the fortunate few, but for ambitious and hardworking citizens who can demonstrate their ability to repay,” the company says.
The platform offers a broad and diverse product portfolio to assist you in obtaining cheap financing for a variety of needs and objectives.
MIM offers short-term loans ranging from $25,000 to $2 million with interest rates ranging from 4% to 30%.
In a matter of minutes, you’ll have access to inexpensive financing.
To apply for a Money In Minutes Loan, CLICK HERE
10. QuickCheck Loan App
QuickCheck is a fast lending tool that employs machine learning to predict borrower behavior and analyze loan applications in real time. It’s also one of the few loan apps in Nigeria that doesn’t require an ATM card. The company intends to provide digital financial services to assist people in achieving their personal and business objectives.
QuickCheck: How to Get Cash in Minutes
Create a Profile
Download the app for free,
Sign up for an account
If you qualify, your cash will be disbursed within minutes
to your bank account.
How to Apply for QuickCheck Loan
How do I submit my application? Apply, and your credit will improve.
On your Android device, all applications must be completed. You can start your application by going to the Google Playstore and installing the QuickCheck app. Sign in with your Facebook email address and password after downloading the app, and correctly fill out the blanks required.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For QuickCheck Loan
Adults in Nigeria having a good credit score. As long as you are eligible and have an Android handset, you can use our services from anywhere in Nigeria.
Is it possible to apply for a loan using my computer or other devices?
For the time being, the QuickCheck app is only accessible on Android smartphones. We will, however, tell the public if and when we debut on other operating systems.
- To apply online, download the app on Google Playstore by CLICKING HERE.
- To Visit Quick Check website, CLICK HERE
That has been it on Best Loan Apps Without Debit Card In Nigeria. If this article has been of help to you, why not share it with friends on social media through any of the sharing buttons below?