Hi, in today’s episode, I will show you step-by-step how to repay repay branch loan in Kenya using two simple and easy to follow methods. That is, I am going to show you in this guide how to pay back the loan you borrowed from branch in Kenya.
If you don’t know how to get a loan from Branch App, then see the guides below on how to get branch loan in different countries.
However, you might want to see the ranges of loan sums given by Branch. For this, see the following sections.
Table of Contents
Branch Loan Sum Limits & Ranges
The following are the ranges and limits of Branch loan that you can get:
- Typical loan sum provided: Ksh 250 to Ksh 70,000.
- Monthly Interest Rate: 18.0 to 20.0 percent.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 22 to 240 percent
- Loan repaymet tenure: 4 to 52 weeks.
- Apply For Quick Loans ONLY From These Top 15 Lending Apps In Nigeria
- Top 5 Best Fast Cash Online Loans For Bad Credit And Payday 2022
- Top 20 Loan Defaulters In Nigeria 2022
- BorrowNow: Top Online Loan Apps Without Documents 2022
- FairMoney: Quick Online Loan Apps Without Collateral 2022
The 2 Ways to Repay Branch Loan in Kenya
After you have received your loan from Branch, there will come a period when you are required to make payments toward the debt.
There are two options available to you for making repayment on your Branch loan. Both are broken down in the following:
Method 1: How to Repay Branch Loan in Kenya Using M-Pesa
Below is a breakdown of how to repay Branch loan in Kenya using M-Pesa. For this method, you need the Branch Pay Bill Number which is 998608
Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch the Safaricom Sim Toolkit and select Mpesa from the available menus.
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- After that, choose Pay Bill, and enter this 998608 number as the Pay Bill Number.
- For the account number, please provide your phone number.
- Select the amount that you wish to refund, and then submit your request.
After this has been reviewed and authorized, you can contact Branch and request that they make the necessary changes to your account to the effect of your loan repayment.
Method 2: Repaying via the Branch App
Repaying your loan through the Branch app itself is a convenient option that’s available to you. I recommend utilizing this method instead of the M-Pesa technique because it is less complicated and takes less time.
To use this technique, launch the app on your mobile device, and the balance of any Branch loans you have will be shown to you.
Next, do the following:
- Click on “My Loan.”
- To pay, click the Tap button.
- Choose the amount, or input a sum of your own choosing.
- Select the “Pay” button.
- An app called M-Pesa will start loading on your phone.
- All you have to do is input your PIN.
- Process completed!
So, that’s all on how to repay Branch loan in Kenya. If you have questions please leave them behind in the comments box below this article. Thanks.
How to Contact Branch Loan App
Do you have an issue and you wish to contacts Branch? Contact information for the Branch’s customer service department is provided below.
- The Branch app has a customer service center that can be accessed from within the app itself.
- If you would rather communicate by email, you may reach Branch international by sending an inquiry to email@example.com
- Alternatively, check out their page on Facebook. (Kenya: branchkenya; Nigeria: branchnigeria)
- If you use Twitter, reach Branch on their official Twitter handle @branch_co
- How to Contact Tala Loans Support in Kenya (2022)
- 9 Top Loan Apps in Kenya in 2022. See List
- 3 Ways to Get Mobile Loan in Kenya in 2022 Fast
- How to Get Branch Loan App for iPhone in 2022 Fast!
- How to Repay Branch Loan in Kenya in 2022